- AIDS Manual from the MCP
- AIDS Treatment Data Network
- Alternative and Complementary Medicine Center from Health World Online contains extensive resources for the most commonly referred types of alternative medicine (acupuncture, herbals, Traditional Chinese). The Herbal Medicine link includes an online version of Materia Medica.
- Alternative Medicine page is a jumpstation for sources of information on unconventional, unorthodox, alternative treatment therapies.
Acknowledgements: Charles B. Wessel, Falk Library of the Health Sciences, University of Pittsburgh, PA
- Alternative Medicine: Health Care Information Resources is a meta-site for alternative medicine. The site is developed by the McMaster University Health Sciences Library. International in scope, it provides a strong collection of sources, organized by treatment categories.
- Factsheet on HIV/AIDS and Alternative Therapies from the Centers for Disease Control.
- HerbMed is an interative electronic database that provides scientific and general information on the biochemcial actions of herbs.
- International Bibliographic Information on Dietary Supplements (IBIDS) is a database of published, international, scientific literature on dietary
supplements, including vitamins, minerals, and botanicals. IBIDS is produced by the Office of Dietary
Supplements (ODS) at the National Institutes of Health.
- National Center for Homeopathy contains resources for locating homeopaths or homeopathic groups in geographic areas. It also offers literature reviews, and section on homeopathy in the news and the law.