The following Boston University Medical Center users have access privileges at the Countway Library of Medicine:
- Boston University Dental School faculty and students
- Boston University School of Graduate Medical Sciences faculty and students
- Boston University Medical School faculty and students
- Boston University School of Public Health faculty and students
- Members of the Massachusetts Medical Society
Access is restricted to a physical visit to the Library: visitors may not check out printed materials or access electronic resources from offsite. Access is to Countway Library of Medicine only, and does not include the other libraries in the Harvard Library system. All visitors must present a valid Boston University ID.
- Center for the History of Medicine
- Copying Services
- Physical Access to Library Resources
- Reference Walk-in Services
- Research Imaging Services
- Warren Museum and other Exhibits
For more information on the services available through the Countway Library, please visit the Countway website.